Reston, Virginia

I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc.

1380 Stonegate Way

Ferndale, WA 98248

(360) 734-6177

info@hardwaresalesinc.com

www.hardwaresalesinc.com

The box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in it and had to be put in the box that way before shipping. We sent them an e-mail and they never responded. The sales person was Emzy.

Buyer beware!!!!! If you read this then don't ever buy anything from them. I did this on a phone order but they are an EBAY store so watch out for them.

Had an Experience with Hardware Sales?

Comments

Hardware Sales

This customer took a large amount of time to post this complain but unfortunately did not contact us to see if we could help them with the problem that they are having.We have tried to contact the customer to help them with this problem now that we know about it.

We sell on our own website www.hardwaresalesinc.com, eBay, and Amazon.com.We also take care of our customers, if you have a question, you can call us or email us and we will help.

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more