Hardware Sales - Sent a dented heated in an undamaged box
I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc.
1380 Stonegate Way
Ferndale, WA 98248
The box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in it and had to be put in the box that way before shipping. We sent them an e-mail and they never responded. The sales person was Emzy.
Buyer beware!!!!! If you read this then don't ever buy anything from them. I did this on a phone order but they are an EBAY store so watch out for them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kerosene Heater
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Hi my nameis vikranth, i have a 2002 nissan altima( i am through state farm)3 days back one lady hit my car (she is from geico) from back and damaged..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."