Reston, Virginia

I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc.

1380 Stonegate Way

Ferndale, WA 98248

(360) 734-6177

info@hardwaresalesinc.com

www.hardwaresalesinc.com

The box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in it and had to be put in the box that way before shipping. We sent them an e-mail and they never responded. The sales person was Emzy.

Buyer beware!!!!! If you read this then don't ever buy anything from them. I did this on a phone order but they are an EBAY store so watch out for them.

Had an Experience with Hardware Sales?

Comments

Hardware Sales

This customer took a large amount of time to post this complain but unfortunately did not contact us to see if we could help them with the problem that they are having.We have tried to contact the customer to help them with this problem now that we know about it.

We sell on our own website www.hardwaresalesinc.com, eBay, and Amazon.com.We also take care of our customers, if you have a question, you can call us or email us and we will help.

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more